- The data provided by wholesalers is different from what I would like to have in my store. Can they be edited automatically? Of course, we offer numerous filters that allow you to edit selected attributes provided by the wholesaler and adapt them to your requirements.
- I have integrated my store with a wholesaler that has product descriptions that do not suit me. I would like all products' descriptions to include the name of my shop. Can such a change be made by you? Yes, it is possible with our "Automatic editing of warehouse file items". The service is possible after providing a specific example with a required change.
- Most product descriptions from a warehouse have links referring to their website. I don't want to change it myself, can I pass this on to you? Yes, we can turn on and run a dedicated filter that will remove all links from the product description to help you run your business as planned.
- There are EAN codes in the product names, that are just unnecessary. Can you remove all numbers from product names? Yes, we can turn on a dedicated filter, responsible for removing all numbers from names.
- Product descriptions from wholesalers contain a lot of HTML code, I have to remove it before listing the product on Allegro, What can I do about it? We can remove redundant HTML from the descriptions, leaving only the tags accepted by Allegro.